Seer Medical is a Melbourne-based med-tech company with an ambitious agenda to challenge the status quo of how healthcare is delivered. Through award-winning medical devices, mobile apps and software solutions combined with an extensive research and development program, we are shifting the patient center of care from the hospital to the home.
Our mission is to empower patients and their doctors by creating new care pathways that are entirely free from the inefficiencies of bricks and mortar institutions. Building on our expertise in epilepsy, we are creating end-to-end systems that give people control over their health and put them on a path to better medical outcomes.
With a strong team, Seer Medical will be the global technology leader in home monitoring across neurological, sleep, and cardiac conditions by 2026.
About the role
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our software engineering team and help us uplift and scale our cloud-based medical data platform.
Joining the Seer team as our first Software QA, not only will you join a fast growing team working on a number of projects, you’ll also have the opportunity to shape the future of how we do QA. Using your experience with both manual system testing and automated test creation, you’ll help our software teams deliver and scale with confidence.
- Testing of new features to ensure they go into production without bugs
- Integrate testing approaches for new features into our development lifecycle
- Uplift our automated testing suite to enable us to deliver at scale
- Work closely with product managers and tech leads to understand and provide feedback into new requirements
- Documenting and reviewing acceptance criteria for new software changes
- Documenting defects for resolution
- Champion quality across the software group and assist with up-skilling team members in methods and approaches to improve software quality
- Work with our compliance and regulatory teams to ensure software quality is in alignment with these standards
- Stay up to date with latest trends and developments relating to software testing
- Experience with building out and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Experience with manual system testing of web applications
- Experience with testing analysis, including test planning, defining acceptance criteria, documentation and writing defect reports
- Experience with cross-functional testing methods (API, performance, localisation, UAT)
- Desired: experience with mobile application testing
- Desired: experience working in an Agile development environment
- Desired: Understanding of cloud technologies (ideally AWS)
- Desired: experience with JIRA/Greenlight Guru/Wrike
- Desired: information security testing experience
- Desired: experience working with medical regulatory frameworks eg ISO 13485/IEC 62304
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work with the best of the best, solving life-changing problems in healthcare.
- Joining a dynamic company at a time of major growth and international expansion.
- Professional development and career growth.
- Working in an inclusive environment that promotes diversity.
- Competitive salary.