Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Rezdy is the world’s leading independent B2B cloud-based booking and distribution platform in the experiences sector. Our mission is to power the growth of the experiences industry through tools and connections that make life easier.
Chances are, if you’ve ever booked a tour or activity, you’ve interacted with Rezdy’s platform. On the one hand, we help ‘experience’ suppliers, such as whale watching tours, cooking schools and amusement parks manage their bookings online and connect with a wide distribution and resale network. On the other hand, we help those looking for experiences and inventory to resell to expand their own customer offering, such as online travel agencies (OTAs), tourist information centres, hotel concierges and local travel agents.
We’re a well established global ‘scale-up’. We launched in 2011 and now help thousands of suppliers and resellers in over 100 countries to get more bookings, save time and get connected to one another.
We are on the hunt for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join as a member of the wider Infrastructure Squad. You will be responsible for maintaining and creating the shared infrastructure and tooling required to run and deploy applications to production. We partner with our development squads and support them with the ultimate goal of improving our products and services.
- Develop and support the base infrastructure in AWS
- Create tooling to support deployment and application stability (including CI/CD infrastructure)
- Craft and support the templates, automated tools and systems necessary for multiple teams to deploy many times a day
- Investigate failures, outages and service degradation
- Partner with our development squads to help shape the design, architecture and implementation of applications/platforms
- Support and guide development squads about infrastructure, reliability and observability
- Incident response post-mortem analysis and review of incidents
The right candidate will have the following skills, experience and competencies:
- 3+ years experience and knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure (e.g VPC, EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, Lambda)
- Strong experience with AWS Cloudformation
- Experience with Docker and Linux
- Experience maintaining CI/CD infrastructure and tooling
- Practical experience writing scripts (any language)
- Practical experience in cloud applications/platforms software engineering
- Experience working with modern, cloud based architectures, RESTful APIs and serverless tools
- Understanding of observability and incident management is an advantage
- An ability and keenness to empower others through coaching and mentoring
- Deeply passionate about of infrastructure-as-code tools and techniques
- Strong organisational and communication skills with experience developing & instilling a culture of collaboration
- Down-to-earth, make it happen, pragmatic and detail oriented with a strong drive and innovative approach
Reasons to believe:
- We’re ones to watch - Capterra top 5 companies to watch in 2020
- We’re growing fast - Deloitte Tech Fast 50 2019
- We’re a winning brand - Capterra Ease of Use winner 2018
The opportunities to share this success are limitless.
What are you waiting for?
Come and join us on this adventure!