VALD is a fast-growing, Brisbane-based scale-up providing innovative human-measurement technology to over 1,500 of the world's most elite sporting teams, clinics, universities, hospitals, and Defence departments. If you have a favourite team in the NBA, EPL, NFL, AFL or NRL, there's a good chance they use VALD products.
Seven years on from its humble beginnings around a share-house dining room table in Brisbane, VALD has grown to a team of over 180 team members in 19 countries, with four offices across Australia, the UK and USA.
Driven by a multidisciplinary team of researchers, clinicians, sports scientists, designers, developers and engineers, VALD's suite of systems offer unparalleled insight into human movement, performance, injury risk and rehabilitation.
About the VALD Warehouse Team
The VALD Warehouse team assembles the entire VALD suite of products using a large range of components to dispatch to our clients around the world. Our team is physically fit with can-do attitudes, multi-skilled and able to perform a wide range of warehouse duties.
Is this you?
- Physically unrestricted to work in a warehouse environment
- Strong Mechanical aptitude with the ability to problem solve
- Solid knowledge of manufacturing and production principles, including safety and safe work practices
- Good time management and housekeeping skills, along with the ability to multitask.
- Experience with hand and power tools and experience in a component assembly role.
- Ideally, you have experience with PCBA assembly and soldering – but this isn’t essential.
We recognise that not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. VALD's best asset is not our technology, but our people and culture. We choose people based on how well we think they will work in the VALD team.
VALD's best asset is not our technology but our people and culture. We have a range of benefits we offer to our team. Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Competitive market salary in a down-to-earth, inclusive and vibrant work environment
- Newstead location, off-street parking available and close to public transport
- Chefs that prepare you delicious fresh breakfast and lunch every day!
- On-site barista to make your coffee just as you like it.
- Team gym, remedial massage therapy access to physiotherapy and exercise physiology services.
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment
VALD’s best asset is not our technology but our people and culture. A culture of inclusion and diversity is critical to our business. We know diverse teams perform better. It's not a separate initiative – we aim to embed inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment and embracing diversity, including gender, nationality, disability, age, marital/parental status, ethnicity, gender identity, socioeconomic background and sexual orientation. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds.
“Successful applicants will be subject to background checks (including identity and criminal record checks). It will be a condition of employment that the background checks return acceptable results.”