The Sheet Society was dreamt up by Hayley and Andy Worley in 2017. They were driven by the fact that they thought the industry had stopped innovating and, together with the new addition to their family baby Jake, they have formulated an entirely new understanding of what makes for a great night’s sleep
An incredible opportunity for an accomplished, senior E-Commerce Manager to join a high growth, founder-led, direct to consumer brand. Our business is fundamentally based around our websites, as the eCommerce Manager you'll be responsible for helping to build and execute our eCommerce vision.
· You have several years of experience driving retail-based ecommerce, preferably with high growth direct to consumer brands.
· You have managed multiple Shopify Plus stores across different regions and currencies. Things like omni channel isn’t a buzz word to you, it’s the bare minimum.
· You have experience planning and managing major development projects. You’re able to cut through any BS with developers and get exactly what you want, on time, within budget, and up to your exceptional standards.
· Analysing and optimising come second nature, you see websites through the lens of what they could be, and as an innate creative thinker you find ways to bring this vision to life. You have a very commercial eye, and everything you do has reasoning and logic behind it.
· Your passion is running amazing websites and providing incredible digital experiences that convert.
· You have a deep understanding of SEO and the role of all onsite content plays in an effective search strategy.
· Although you’d never say it out loud, you’re quietly the best at what you do which is why you want to work for an ambitious brand with big goals.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Ownership of The Sheet Society’s websites across different regions and currencies.
· Responsible for managing both the front-end content, back end infrastructure, product information, apps and integrations.
· Ensure all aspects of our eCommerce experience are seamless, intuitive and beautiful for our customers.
· Continually strive for exceptional industry leading website performance metrics in site speed and conversion.
· Track and analyse site and product performance data to provide reporting to the wider business and inform on-site optimisations or new projects and deliver insights to inform marketing.
· This role forms part of our business leadership team and you will lead, coach and inspire two direct reports.
· Join a small but passionate team of hustlers from our newly renovated office and warehouse in Brunswick.
· Work in a dynamic environment without the endless levels of approval processes, and get things done.
· Free onsite parking, shower facilities, bike parking, good coffee, and a ton of decent uber eats lunch options.
If you are interested in the role please apply now! A cover letter can be sent to [email protected]