The Pepperstone story started in 2010. Our team describes us as a place for the creative and the driven. We’re a team who do things a little differently: we’re a global fintech that was born digital, nimble, connected, and united in our purpose to truly support every one of our customers’ quests for trading mastery. Our people are motivated to develop their careers in FinTech in a vibrant and fast-paced environment. We thrive on progress – for our traders and for ourselves. We possess a unique organisational culture, combined with a vibrant and fast-paced working environment for driven people who want to grow their career in finance and do so with one of the world's fastest-growing FX brokers.
Our Client Services Officers offer exceptional client experiences by providing excellent customer service whilst also maintaining the highest possible compliance and regulatory requirements set by the company. Working with one of our best global teams, that thrives on collaboration, progress and customer first approach, you'll build your career in a supportive environment, with a focus on results, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities. You will make a tangible impact with our global clients every day by providing pre-and post-sales inbound support to clients via live chat, email, social media, and phone.
To thrive in this role, you'll be curious and have a basic understanding of the Forex industry. You'll recognise the importance of providing amazing customer service and balancing compliance and regulatory requirements.
Previous hands-on experience would be beneficial, but isn't necessary! We can teach you everything you need in this role. The markets don't stand still, and neither do we.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a customer service role and a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Proven ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal
- You'll need to be fluent in English and Cantonese
- Attention to detail with the ability to maintain quality even in busy times
- Strong relationship-building skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to use good judgment, act, and make decisions with integrity
- Desire and passion for continuous learning, improvement, and innovation
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment where priorities can change quickly
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Genuinely collaborative and friendly culture
- Flexible working arrangements – we value work-life balance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with lots of snacks
- End-of-Trip Facilities: Bicycle parking and showers
- Ongoing Personal Development & Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Frequent team events and celebrations
Working at Pepperstone
We're a nimble global company, we respond to changes in the markets and regulatory environment quickly. This means we need to collaborate and communicate! You will be part of a wider passionate and friendly team, and whilst things may not always go to plan, we learn quickly and continually make progress. You'll also build your career in a supportive environment, with a focus on results, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities. Check out what our team is saying on Glassdoor!
Please express your interest by applying through our Pepperstone Careers page as soon as possible.
If you've previously applied, we've got your details and will reach out if this role is suitable for you. https://pepperstonecareers.com/
Pepperstone is an equal opportunity employer.