Valiant is an innovative, award-winning platform connecting Australian business owners with the funding they need to grow and kick goals. How? With pioneering tech, a diverse panel of 80+ lenders and a talented team, we’ve revolutionised the lending game and empowered over 30,000 businesses.
What makes us different?
Applying for and securing finance is typically a struggle for business owners, but Valiant changes that completely. We bring the human touch to finance by making it accessible to Aussie SMEs and streamlining the traditional application process. While it can take months to get approved for business finance through a bank, Valiant can get to ‘yes’ in as little as a day, so our customers don’t have to wait indefinitely with plans up in the air. We also provide an end-to-end service, meaning we offer complete support to our customers from their initial enquiry through to settling funds.
Assist IT Operations Team on research, planning, setup and ongoing maintenance of technical services, in order to support Valiant’s goals.
Provide technical support to both onsite and remote employees with respect to devices, tools and services such as:
- Cloud based software including Salesforce, Google, DocuSign, Slack, Atlassian etc
- Identity and access management services
- MacOS, iOS, Chrome OS and Android devices
- Networking (Wired & Wireless) and printing equipment
Manage the procurement, setup, ongoing maintenance and disposal of technical assets. More specifically:
- Manage the internal IT support ticketing system and ensuring SLAs are resolved in a timely manner
- Develop the IT internal technical knowledge base
- Collaborate with the Engineering team on the rollout of internally built services to employees
- Ensure all company data that is accessible by employees is completed in a manner that complies with Valiant’s various security, compliance and data sovereignty policies
- Work with the IT Operations Team to ensure technology is implemented with Valiant’s mission and objectives in mind
- Directly assist the management of strategic and tactical matters relating to IT operations and data security
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Head of Product, Managing Director and members of the Board in regard to IT operations and data security
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support
- Ongoing training, development and professional educational support. Take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team. Innovation thrives on diversity and so do we.
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events.
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants.