Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of more than USD$100m and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series D in 2020, raising US$80m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
As we continue to expand our R&D team globally, we are looking for additional teammates who can skillfully recruit a wide range of technical roles.
As a member of the Technical Recruitment team, you get to make a huge impact on what Talent Acquisition means at Rokt and how to uplevel and enhance our current workflows and outbound methods.
- Ownership of the candidate full life cycle (sourcing through close)
- Develop sourcing plans and search strategies to attract the best talent and build a robust pipeline
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to effectively deliver results
- Use data-driven approaches to provide expertise on hiring and alignment on expectations
- Lead kick-off and candidate debrief meetings
- Partner with the People team and key stakeholders to redefine and optimise the recruitment process
- Measure talent conversion rates
- Maintain job postings on internal and external web sources
- Maintain ATS data integrity
- Intellectual curiosity and empathy that enables you understand and match great candidates with opportunities at Rokt
- Have a pulse on the tech start-up world and be excited about building things
- Ability to thrive in rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- Deep knowledge of the best sources for technical talent
- A penchant for connecting with technical talent and selling the Rokt opportunity
- Incredibly organised and detail oriented
- Flexibility to partner with US based teammates and stakeholders
- Experience with D&I hiring strategies preferred
- Experience with Greenhouse preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience with full cycle recruitment for technical candidates
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus, join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.