Employment Hero is one of the fastest-growing Australian tech saas start-ups, and we are on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding for everyone. We're the market leader and a genuine disrupter within the HR and payroll space.
We have recently received a Series C capital raise - $20mill from seek.com, to accelerate our spot as Australia's first and leading all-in-one HR, Payroll and Benefits Platform.
Employment Hero now has more than 4500 customers and 200,000 users, and has enviable growth rates of 90-100% YoY.
This position is part of an engaged, high performing and driven sales team of 28 that continues to grow! We're looking for an experienced saas sales expert who has experience of selling into the New Zealand market. The role can be done from our Sydney HQ or from a work from home setup in New Zealand.
This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You'll be part of an open, team-oriented and results-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded.
Uncapped Commission structure - $165k + OTE!
- This role is best suited to an experienced and self motivated Business Development Manager / Account Executive with an engaging personality and strong work ethic.
- You will be selling to small-medium sized businesses in New Zealand and speaking to business owners, HR Managers and C-Level Executives. Similar experience in this capacity, especially within a SaaS environment would be well regarded.
- Your ability to learn quickly, take initiative and embrace technology will see you succeed.
- This is a high volume role, so a proven record in managing a large pipeline with a fast paced sales cycle will be highly beneficial.
- You will utilise warm leads from the marketing team and outbound SDR team to pitch, demo, present, and win new business.
- Lead generation has a hybrid model with a 70/30 split between your calendar already filled from our energetic SDRs and self-generated opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, networking and developing strategic partnerships.
BDMs are rewarded handsomely with achievable targets (that all of our ramped up current reps are achieving or over-achieving) and an excellent uncapped commission structure.
- 2-5+ years experience in B2B sales (full sales cycle)
- SaaS background
- New Zealand market experience
- Experience selling to C-Level Executives within a high velocity SMB Capacity
- Experience managing a high volume of opportunities with a quick sales cycle
- Training in sales techniques preferred including Challenger, SPIN, consultative selling
- Ability to create urgency and develop timeframes in the sales cycle
- A strong communicator who can effectively manage their own workload/time
- Competitive and commercially astute
- Driven, tenacious with a desire to succeed and grow within the business
- Proven sales track record
- Humble, hungry and smart
- Experience using Salesforce preferred
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Team celebrations and lunches for hitting team targets
- Self, health, wealth, happiness initiatives
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments
- Friday drinks - music & a fully stocked beer & wine fridge
- Return to work bonus for primary carers
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program
- Personal training, Yoga classes, Lunchtime soccer & basketball
- Weekly fresh fruit and breakfast
- Quarterly & yearly company celebrations
- Incredible discounts on products and services through our employee benefits portal and third party partners (such as 5% off Coles/Woolworths and half price movie tickets)
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
* Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
* BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
* Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
* Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
* HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
* Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013