Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups, and we recently launched internationally! Our platform is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits.
Last year, we launched a brand new product feature called Global Teams. Global Teams allows businesses of all sizes to easily hire anyone, anywhere in the world. This means that SMEs can now access the best talent, wherever they choose to live.
We're seeking a new Sales Development Representative to play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for this feature. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working closely with BDMs, generating interest, qualifying prospects and booking in demos.
This role offers someone the chance to really develop their sales career through training and development whilst supporting and learning from the sales team. We offer a clear training programme with plenty of options for career development.
Up to $50K-$65K base + uncapped commission structure (OTE of $100k +)
Why join Employment Hero?
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
* Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
* BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
* Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
* Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
* HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
* Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013