Antler Engineering Team is looking for a Sydney-based Test Software Engineer to expand our technology platform by building an automated testing suite. Antler Engineering is the small and dynamic software engineering team for Antler, a global early-stage VC enabling and investing in the world’s most exceptional people. We primarily build Antler’s internal technology platform, which we use to make data-driven investment decisions. We’re looking for someone passionate about building and maintaining excellent user experiences, has an analytical and detail-oriented mindset, and is keen to learn the latest tools and frameworks.
- Develop an automated testing suite for our internal and open-source tech products. Our tech stack is React, TypeScript, Node.js, and Firebase.
- Ensure our tech products work smoothly and consistently for our users, with minimal bugs and outages
- Expand our internal dev-ops tools and scripts, such as CI/CD, to speed up development
- Improve our code quality and maintainability
- Share your ideas and progress with the engineering team
- Experience working as a problem solver in the front-end, back-end, or full-stack
- Comfortable with using the command line, Git, and npm
- Familiar with NoSQL databases, cloud architecture, and TypeScript
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
What We Offer
- Flexible, remote working arrangements
- Mentoring from our team of software engineers, project managers, and UX designers
- Opportunities to progress from your initial role as Test Software Engineer to build our tech platform, according to your skills
- Learn from the global Antler team about VCs, investment, and startup ecosystem on other topics with regular booster sessions and through the broader Antler network