Position Title: Leasing Consultant
Division: Property Management
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Imagine if you could have been an early employee at a venture like Uber, which disrupted the entire taxi industry or AirBNB, which disrupted the hotel industry. This could be your opportunity if you’re interested in the property industry.
We are a fast growing #proptech start up in the Real Estate space, disrupting Property Management globally. We bring transparency, trust and efficiency and marketplace products and services to creating an ecosystem around an industry that is prime for change. We have a centralised business model and cover nationally across Australia with a small footprint in the UK and soon to be NZ.
What We're Seeking
Reporting through to the Head of Operations, your primary role will include (but not limited to:)
- Management of all online rental listings across the various portals.
- Preparing materials for and co-ordination or our OFI and PCR network throughout Australia – this includes planning open for inspections – we want our opens to be more of an event – think Airtasker, casual and friendly, not the traditional real estate agent approach.
- Conducting occasional OFI’s or PCR’s in Sydney where required.
- Covering some property management functions where required, like maintenance queries and communication.
- Providing feedback to our analysts and tech team refining processes
- Overseeing our system processes and liaising with tenants and our trades portal in respect to repairs and maintenance.
- Processing rental applications.
Experience and Essential Requirements
- Ability to work in a fast paced team
- Strong collaboration skills to feed back information and suggestions to other parts of the business
- Able to find solutions and think on your feet
- Deadline driven and able to work under pressure
- Experience with databases and customer communications
- Enjoy working in a start-up environment
- Exception customer service skills with ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a Real Estate Licence or Certificate of Registration
- Great attention to detail with strong time management skills
Working for a start-up, you will have the opportunity to make your mark and progress with a business that is growing rapidly. You are a self starter and will enjoy getting stuck in and getting your hands dirty. It is expected you will be able to come up with solutions to issues that can arise and implement these.