Impact to our community
The Content Management division within the Content Group takes care of everything that needs to be done from the point where an author decides to provide their content to Envato to the point where this content is made ready and available to our shopfronts. Content workflow sits at the heart of content management enabling this connection of authors to our shop fronts.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager to commercially own the content workflow space; absorb the vision for the Content group; understand the needs of the targeted author personas; relate to the initiatives put forward by other teams within the company in the context of the big-picture vision; build out a content workflow strategy and roadmap to achieve this vision; and work with the UX design and delivery teams to turn the vision into a reality.
The Content Platform serves Envato customers with millions of creative digital assets, from photos and stock footage to audio and graphics, and is ramping up to provide millions more each year in order to help Envato’s customers complete their digital media projects. As a Senior Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding the holistic context of the content management function and how the core content workflow (ingestion, portfolio management, storage and distribution) fits into it at all times.
- Establishing and evolving the strategy for this core content workflow and the new platform by collaborating with key stakeholders across the company.
- Building and maintaining the roadmap for the core content workflow including tooling, distribution strategies and the sequencing of the various item types into this new platform taking commercial and technical considerations into account .
- Keeping stakeholders across the group and company informed about the plans devised, progress made, challenges faced and results achieved in your area and understanding the movements in other areas of the group/company that could potentially influence or depend on this roadmap.
- Working closely with the ingestion and content warehouse delivery teams along with the respective business analysts and UX designers to build synergy within the function and to provide crystal clear inputs on requirements, scope, timelines and priorities.
- Maintaining industry knowledge and enhancing subject matter expertise by identifying trends and changes in client and competitor behaviours, and keeping abreast of changing regulatory requirements.
- 7+ years of experience in managing and owning complex products with multiple interdependencies.
- Experience in building and managing API-based content management systems, preferably for digital media, is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to evolve a viable commercial strategy from a high level business vision.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, fast moving markets and constant evolution.
- A technical background would be strongly desired.
- Experience with automation and vendor integrations would be desirable.