SunDrive is one of Australia's most exciting start-ups, operating in one of the world's most exciting spaces – renewable energy technology.
We are on a mission to unlock Solar's full potential by revolutionising how solar cells are made, to unlock new heights of efficiency, cost, and sustainability.
Founded in 2015 by two UNSW roommates (Vince Allen - a PhD student in solar and David Hu – a former investment banker), we have come a long way From the breakthrough made in their garage to producing the world’s most efficient commercial-sized solar panel.
In 2022, we secured $21 million in our Series A funding round, and are backed by some of Australia’s top venture capital firms (Blackbird, Main Sequence, Virescent, and Mike Cannon-Brooke’s private investment fund, Grok), tech founders, a former Australian Prime Minister, and the Australian Government.
As SunDrive's research analyst you will provide fundamental guidance that will impact strategic decision making and direction. You will perform and build research that will ultimately position us as a continual innovative leader within the solar and broader renewables industry.
You will focus on:
We would love you to have:
Benefits @ SunDrive!
🍝 Free Office Lunch and Snacks
- With hard work comes a hungry team, and our team has access to a free lunch every day, snacks, and refreshing drinks
🧠Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free confidential EAP offered to all employees (full-time, part-time and casual employment) and their immediate family members from the first day of employment with SunDrive
✏️Learning & Development
- AUD $1,000 per calendar year
- 5 days of leave at full pay
- 13 weeks of leave at full pay for the primary caregiver
- 6 weeks leave for the secondary caregiver (4 weeks Full Pay, 2 weeks Government incentive)
- 6 weeks of parental bereavement leave at full pay for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Up to 2 days working from home per work week for non-site and operations staff
- Up to AUD $45 per week for public transport/tolls, 52 weeks per calendar year
SunDrive Solar Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
SunDrive is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.