Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience & Design, we are after an Experience Design Lead who is ready for their next challenge to make the experience for our customers the best it can be. A leader within the team, you are both a product SME and a mentor for the junior team members. With a portfolio of high profile clients, you want to understand, identify and pre-empt their needs. You are happy to get 'on the tools' bringing your experience of building high quality and fit for purpose artefacts.
You are endlessly curious and love delving into a problem. You work with our teams, clients and end-users to create best-in-class experiences and to bring them to life, ensuring that results are tangible and measurable.
Your Ticket to Success:
Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people and for our values.
Own your craft.
- Work on end-to-end design solutions; from early-stage idea generation to the detailed design of service features and user stories in a digital product.
- Lead the design and iterative improvement of experiences by making the end-to-end vision tangible to align stakeholders on the path forward
- Conduct primary and secondary research, including customer interviews, trend benchmarking and competitor analysis.
- Keep a track of quantitative data including NPS, CSAT, SUS and analytics to understand customer behaviour and pain points.
- Create frameworks such as customer journeys, service blueprints or ecosystem maps based on inputs from research
- Define and prioritise opportunity areas and then translating them into designs, wireframes and prototypes.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops ensuring that the documented evidence and insights are shared across teams to help inform the design of current, target, and future state experiences.
- Design and run experiments to validate product and interaction hypotheses
- Provide input to define goals, requirements and constraints for the product and build a product and features backlog
- Help define roadmaps in collaboration with product, CX, and technology
- Co-own and improve the design system, auditing the components and templates.
Be a coach. You mentor the junior designers in the team in their craft, mindset and delivery, leading by example. You also promote steady improvements in the ways of working in your chapter and in your squad.
Have a finger on the pulse. You are the go-to person for your squad to provide customer and client centric solutions and advice. You understand the dependencies and commitments and communicate those to your manager and the internal stakeholders in a clear, realistic and concise way.
In a previous life you have:
- 4+ years experience in design, customer experience, user experience, product management or service design.
- Experience in leading design projects, managing stakeholder engagements and working with customers to gather insights.
- Developed a understanding of both B2B and B2C facing digital products and experience designing for each.
- Implemented design thinking practices at an organisation-wide level.
- Visual Design background.
- Experienced working with or for fast-growing start-ups and understanding and implementing lean design practices would be an advantage.
- Ideally worked in banking, FinTech, or identity verification.