MyDeal.com.au is an online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
We are currently seeking an individual for the role of a Data Entry to join our growing team. In this role, you will provide direct support to onboard sellers on MyDeal. You are to assist and collect required information, and conduct relevant verifications to complete the onboarding process.
- Working extensively with spreadsheets in various formats (Google Drive, Excel).
- Extensive use of advanced data entry and analysis skills.
- Corresponding with sellers to verify data.
- Assist sellers to list their products on MyDeal platform by providing hands-on support and technical guidance via email or call
- Possess advanced skills with Microsoft Excel - can work fast and is comfortable with various Excel functions.
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills.
- Are full of ideas and avid problem solvers.
- Have excellent communication skills - advanced English skills (verbal and written) is a must.
- Are able to work under pressure with excellent organisational skills.
- Familiar with general operations in the eCommerce industry (highly regarded)
- Knowledge of eCommerce integration platforms (Shopify, Omnivore etc.) (advantageous)
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus, and train
Ready to go? Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter and how you believe you can help MyDeal grow.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability