MyDeal.com.au is an ASX listed online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
As one of Australia's fastest growing e-Commerce companies, we are seeking a Mobile App QA Engineer who has experience in the creation, development and application of test practices in an agile environment. Here you will work closely with the development team to methodically and meticulously test software developments to ensure quality outcomes.
- Be responsible for the quality and stability of the MyDeal Mobile App during different stages of the development lifecycle and across all test cycles; Integration, Verification, Regression and Validation
- Prepare and perform regression test plans on both iOS and Android before every release
- Work cross-functionally with teams to provide fast and efficient feedback on issues and their resolution
- Clearly communicate newly found issues and see them through to resolution and closure
- Create and review documentation (Test Plans, Release Notes, Test Scripts, Defect Reports etc.)
- Offer insight, ideas and solutions when user stories are being constructed and then own the QA aspect
- Tertiary degree qualified in a related field
- 2 years' industry experience in a similar hands-on Software Tester/Test Analyst role.
- Proven work experience in functional, integration and API testing in native iOS and Android applications
- Knowledge and understanding of the following technologies: Restful API, HTTP Requests, Git repository. Understanding of SQL and ability to execute basic SQL queries to verify application behaviour.
- Be familiar with macOS, iOS, Android operating systems. Be familiar with HTTP proxy tools (e.g. proxyman, charles, postman, etc.)
- Good understanding of mobile platforms ecosystem (VoiceOver/TalkBack, mobile screen dimensions, dynamic type, material design, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in building, owning and maintaining test automation frameworks in app development is an advantage
- Experience testing microservices and APIs using tools such as Postman or similar
- Proven ability to create and maintain quality project & technical documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills with a willingness to share ideas and learn from others
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV and cover letter to oragnise a confidential discussion.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.