6-month fixed term contract
Baraja is changing the world of self-driving cars through the invention of a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan™ that delivers ultra-high performance at high resolution, even at incredibly far distances. Today, Baraja LiDAR is already deployed in multiple verticals, working with global automotive and industrial partners.
Originally founded in Sydney, Australia, we also have offices in the US, China and Europe. We are funded by Sequoia, Blackbird and Main Sequence Ventures and we are excited to continue growing the team, so if you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic role in a start-up we are keen to hear from you!
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of projects to ensure the execution of all tasks. This role will provide project document management support to cross-functional teams by assisting in the administration, archive, and tracking of essential documents of assigned projects. Manage changing goals and deadlines, competing priorities.
Inside the Job:
- Provide support and assistance to technical project manager(s) in the completion of all required tasks to meet program and project goals as it relates to project document management requirements.
- Ensure project milestones are maintained (including financial and quality milestones where applicable), and that associated work breakdown structure and deliverables are updated as directed by the Technical Program Manager
- Track and complete follow-up tasks to keep timelines on schedule.
- Administer ongoing programs, which require collecting, summarizing, and communicating data. Provide instructions for required information and ensure that all required data is submitted on a timely basis.
- Effectively communicate project planning, timelines, progress, and critical path issues to technical program management leaders.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, and project schedules
- Ensure that all project documents are captured, and files are categorized and well organized.
- Generate and analyze weekly production reports and develop new reports as needed.
- 2+ years of project coordinating or administrative assistance experience
- Proficient with MS office applicants such as Excel and Word
- Proficient in Azure DevOps and Smartsheet
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and promptly
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, work alone or with others
- Experience in a telecom or LiDAR company
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up
- Experience in working with internationally located teams
Our Culture & Values
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets and we’ve wrapped it up with three key values that we do our best to live up to every day:
- Hustle to deliver on hard and meaningful problems- Passion to achieve. Resilience & learning. What's the next challenge?
- Build the machine that builds the machine - It’s not enough to design amazing products, we need to design the means to manufacture these products, at scale.
- Develop sustained high performance - Great teams make great things. They also respectfully challenge each other to reach the next milestone.
We work towards our goals by being in constant communication in person and through a range of technologies. We also have big ears for feedback from customers to help us continually improve the Baraja experience. We are pretty good at what we do (but definitely not perfect), so you'll be learning from and working with a top-flight team on a mission to be better every day.
Benefits & Perks
What we can offer you
- Healthy lunch provided
- Wellness Budget
- Learning & Development budget
- Internal progression opportunities
- ESOP offering & remuneration package
- Monthly social events
- Volunteer day
- Team lunches
- Social sporting teams i.e. hiking, soccer, frisbee and table tennis.
What are you waiting for? If you're looking for a rare opportunity within a fast-paced, innovative, growing global start-up we are keen to have a chat!