Senior Product Manager
Lead Product Manager/CPO
Finder’s mission is to help people make better financial decisions. Since 2007, we’ve been helping people save and invest their money, get better rewards, and learn something new to level up their finances. We have expanded around the globe and our crew of 600+ is now operating in offices across Sydney, New York, London, Toronto, Manila, and Wroclaw.
It’s an exciting place to be:
- Global reach - We reach more than 10 million visitors every month across our sites globally
- Get in on the ground floor - We’ve only just begun. More than 400,000 people use the Finder App to level up their money and trade crypto. Get in on the ground floor to help grow membership into a driving force for the company.
- Exciting and growing product suite - Our products cover comparison across 100+ categories, personal finance management, crypto trading, and crypto powered services like Finder Earn.
The Personal Finance Management and Insights team is responsible for key features within the Finder app which help our users gain a deeper understanding of their money. By giving users visuals and insights on their own data via open banking and other third-party integrations, we’re able to provide users with a clear picture of their net worth, categorise spending, and offer up actionable insights.
You’ll be working to help our users understand their finances through the use of technology across app and web. You will lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to deliver on your product roadmap. Ideally, you are someone who is comfortable weighing impact against investment and are able to balance new products, resource allocation, commercial realities, and engineering capacity.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll become an expert in helping people make decisions, through the continued development of Finder’s products and capabilities.
- Open banking & Financial institution partnerships
- Spend analytics and categorisation
- Bill tracking
- Manage the entire product development lifecycle of all PFM and Insights related products and features- including ideation, wireframing, user-testing, experimentation, delivery and ongoing tracking
- The drive to work in an ever-evolving consumer finance market
- Strong wireframing techniques
- Designing experiments that prove your ideas, implementing the results live on the website
- An understanding of how UX and UI fit into the product development lifecycle
- Experience working with developers, both internal and external to deliver results
- Ability to work either autonomously or with other members of the team to deliver outcomes.
- Demonstrable expertise in defining and achieving commercial growth targets.
- Market/marketing tactics and web analytics tools
Nice to have:
- Coaching, mentoring and developing new crew.
- A passion for anything crypto - DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, TradeFi and Web 3.0.
- An understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of financial Regulation in Australia or the USA.
- Exposure to high traffic websites.
- An understanding of the comparison space.
- One Crew - We all work together to progress our mission
- Go Live - We have a bias toward taking action. We seek to be proactive but that doesn’t mean we forget about quality.
- Be Straight Up - We tell it the way it is to our customers and each other. We value transparency and communicate directly and respectfully.
- Master Your Craft - To become a master of your craft is to understand the entire ecosystem of your domain of expertise. Be curious and accept that you are, we all are, on a continuum of learning and growth.
- Empower People - Be supportive and show mentorship to others around you, so they can be the best version of themselves
- Access to Reforge (for the Product crew)● Finder Life Leave (5 extra days annually)
- Employee Equity Plan - Eligible from day one.
- 20 weeks of Gender-neutral paid paternity leave.
- Free and confidential counselling and support service (Access-EAP Program).
- Training and development opportunities to help you master your craft ($2K annually).
- Annual Finder Summit.
- Company CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) program.
- Company DEI&B (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging) program.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume.
Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.