Over two million Australians use Finder each month to compare products, save money and invest. Organic search is our biggest traffic source and is central to our company strategy. This role provides you with a unique opportunity to lead SEO for a company that lives and breathes it.
You will be responsible for driving Finder’s SEO strategy and its delivery, with a focus on growing organic traffic, rankings and revenue. The role is highly collaborative and involves working closely with our Publishing crew in particular, plus our PR, product and engineering teams.
- Own the creation and prioritisation of the SEO strategy for Australia, in collaboration with the publishing team.
- Create a uniformed approach and collaborate with content managers, seeking alignment and buy-in with internal stakeholders including product, tech and other global SEO leaders to execute your plan.
- Consult, coach and mentor Finder crew on SEO
- Identify growth opportunities to unlock increased rankings, search impressions, and clicks that drive organic traffic to Finder.com.au.
- Monitor key SEO KPIs and provide updates to the team on both wins and strategies to improve.
- Review technical SEO issues and provide recommendations on fixes.
- Follow digital marketing industry trends, best practices, and Google algorithm changes to inform your tactics, and identify new growth opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
- A strong passion for following best case practices and a deep level of SEO knowledge.
- Extensive experience working in fast-paced environments for high growth companies where you’ve demonstrated meaningful results.
- Creative and entrepreneurial. You use SEO techniques to creatively solve business problems and spot new opportunities for growth.
- Highly collaborative, with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and prioritisation skills, and confidence using data to guide your decision making.
- Very comfortable with SEO and web tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs and Screamingfrog.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.