GoodHuman is looking for a Product Manager who is customer-obsessed and passionate about delivering transformative product experiences.
As a key member of our Growth team and reporting to the Head of Growth, this role sits outside of the 'business as usual' feature development team with a focus on product innovation, optimisation and experimentation projects.
Playing a significant role across a number of critical growth projects, you will seek to understand our customers and the industry we work in, identify key areas of focus, create and translate product strategy into detailed requirements to ideate and drive roadmap initiatives, identify and solve problems to drive real customer and business value.
You will work closely with engineers and designers, collaborating to ensure a beautiful user experience is a part of all development works. You will be passionate about best practices and building structure and process into our growing team in a way that doesn’t hold us back from achieving our objectives.
- You have shipped great SaaS products in the past and know how to take an idea from inception to delivery to iteration.
- You have experience working in an early-stage product company and know the importance of moving quickly
- Experience working in cross-functional teams with onshore and offshore development teams
- You understand technical concepts well enough to quickly scope things independently
- You know how to gather and interpret data to help inform how you approach product decisions
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to explain the thinking behind product decisions
- Highly motivated and comfortable taking the initiative
- Experience working with mobile teams is highly beneficial
- Exposure to wireframes and prototypes
- You are highly empathetic and curious
- You are comfortable operating in the grey and the ability to deliver high-quality work at pace