At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
With an in-house Production Department managing 14 eCommerce studios, you can expect a highly creative and energetic atmosphere. The Studio team is made up of seasoned Photographers, Stylists, Copywriters, Models, Hair and Make-up Artists and Retouchers, all working to create an inspiring shopping experience for the leading online retailer in Australia.
Here at The ICONIC we are expected to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, liberating them in their journey and expanding the diversity of their fashion catalogue. The Photography Supervisor plays a pivotal part in that endeavour as the dedicated people leader for the entire Photography team. Efficient and fast-paced, the team works quickly through high volumes of stock every day to ensure our customers have the access to - and the greatest possible understanding of - new products as quickly as possible.
The Photography Supervisor, reporting into our Studio Manager, is the face of this team, focused on driving their productivity, engagement, growth and development, and working closely with Production leaders to ensure that the overall production process continues to run smoothly.!
- You are a veteran of fashion photography, intimately familiar with industry best practice and able to drive continuous improvement in Studio operations.
- You are an eager problem solver with a knack for identifying fresh opportunities for streamlined workflows and processes.
- You are equally a motivated high performer and team player, collaborating with the Production leadership team and key department stakeholders to improve operational efficiencies.
- You aren’t afraid to try new ideas, executing in ‘test and learn’ environments where we are often doing things for the first time.
- Leading a group of energetic and driven team members, you are passionate about mentoring your people to achieve success, both as a team and as individuals, investing in their performance, growth, wellbeing and engagement.
- You thrive and stay grounded in high pressure situations, comfortable getting your hands dirty and help complete the work to ensure our teams can keep moving and stay engaged.
- We believe in “always on” feedback - you can give and take constructive feedback - we want to hear your ideas and want to help each other learn and grow.
- Ability to use your influencing skills to take stakeholders on the journey to make change and lead everyone to a united consensus
- Extensive leadership skills, managing a high-performing team of 10+ individuals. ECommerce production experience is desirable but not essential.
- Proven ability in driving strong individual and team performance, including productivity, quality, and SLAs, and strong engagement.
- A strong command of all areas of product photography.
- You are extremely organised and are comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills, adaptable in a team, internal and external stakeholder setting.
- A growth mindset with an entrepreneurial attitude - you challenge the status quo, always looking for ways to improve how things are done and taking ownership of the team’s workflows!
- Proficient in process and change management.
- Experience analysing team performance and reporting results and insights to senior leaders.
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Fun, collaborative and fast paced environment
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days and learning tools
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our AMAZING staff discount and our famous sample sales!
- Hybrid working environment so you can manage your location across the office and wherever else works for you
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]