We're looking for a Product Designer to develop new features and experiences for Riparide's ecosystem of users. You’ll design meaningful end-to-end experiences through research, planning, interaction design, visual design, and prototypes while maintaining a high bar of our design standards.
Alongside Product and Engineering, you’ll be responsible for helping to shape the future of Riparide globally. We're looking for someone who has a creative mindset, a genuine curiosity for customers needs and isn’t afraid to experiment and push boundaries.
What you get to do every day:
- Work with the product team to solve real user problems and define design solutions that are desirable, feasible and viable
- Create user flows, concepts, prototypes and high-quality designs that satisfy the needs of customers, storytellers and hosts
- Run end-to-end design processes within your team including conducting research and prototyping potential solutions
- Help to foster our growing cross-functional design culture through design critique, design initiatives and collaboration across different departments
- Keep up to date with design trends and make decisions based on data, research and your understanding of design best practices
- Partner with engineers to ensure a high-quality, efficient, and scalable implementation
- Contribute to our design system
- Work closely with the product manager to understand customer needs and problems
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years experience as a product designer, ideating and creating design solutions from discovery all the way through to high fidelity UI designs within an agile product and engineering teams.
- Practical understanding of UX and UI design principles, ability to work across native and web applications.
- Strong execution skills using tools such as Figma as a design and prototyping tool
- Experienced in contributing to a design system
- An understanding of how modern web technologies inform design (HTML, CSS, JS).
- You're curious by nature and constantly looking to uncover the 'why', advocate for the users and design to make an impact.
- You can juggle across design, prototype, and delivery while bringing the team along the journey.
- Have the ability and experience to deliver high-quality work, and care about the outcome.
- Have an empathetic approach to understanding user needs and behaviour, constantly looking to refine your designs through qual, quant data and team collaboration.
- Highly driven and motivated with the ability to get things done
- Not afraid to trailblaze new ideas and push boundaries
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with some ambiguity
- You proactively seeking collaboration to get others' perspectives and feedback on your work
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Flexible, remote-friendly working conditions
- Quarterly team escapes to get out of the office and into nature
- Riparide vouchers to book your own escapes plus bonus friends and family vouchers
- A genuine commitment to your wellbeing and fulfilment at work
- Career development opportunities as we scale
- A fun, progressive work culture and a bunch of legends as colleagues
Riparide is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Riparide are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.