Spriggy helps Aussie families teach their kids about money and makes it possible to manage it all from your pocket. We provide parents with a safe and simple way to pay their kids pocket money, set chores, manage savings, monitor spending, pay for school lunches and invest for their kids' future.
Spriggy launched in late 2016 and has had over 650,000 members join and a 4.8 star rating average from over 20,000 reviews. We recently closed our Series B round of $35m and are backed by high-calibre Australian investors, including Mike Cannon-Brookes' Grok Ventures and NAB ventures.
We’re a rapidly growing team, with people from diverse backgrounds that include engineering, design, physics, genetics, medicine, sports, ex-founders and mathematics. We’re all passionate problem solvers and we truly care about how people learn to use money.
This is a newly created role reporting to the Head of Member Experience, you will be responsible for the implementation of initiatives to improve the member experience across our support and operations. Using data and design thinking techniques to simplify the experience for members while improving efficiencies across the team.
About the role:
Once you understand the customer journey and the relevant systems, you will work closely with the Head of Member Experience to implement a broad range of initiatives that will improve the member experience. While deploying change across the member functions, you will also understand the business deliverables and support their deployment which might involve training, planning and change management.
This will improve our customer satisfaction, retention and ensure drive efficiencies across the operations.
- Proven experience in a Customer Experience and Business Improvement role
- Have worked within Financial Services or other highly regulated industry
- High level of technical know how, with experience across a range of Saas platforms
- Examples of redesigning complex processes and implementing across teams
- Can use data to make informed decisions
- Change Management is second nature in deploying change in a busy environment
- Human Centred Design and/or Design Thinking is a bonus
In your first 3 months you will have:
- Understand the member experience and all the systems
- Take ownership of a number of initiatives to see them to completion
- Workshop with different stakeholders on areas for future improvement
- Understand core metrics and how they are impacted, using a clear dashboard of impacts
In your first 6 months you will have:
- Independent decision making
- Built a change calendar of all impacts across the member experience
- Full ownership of upcoming stream
- Deployed multiple initiatives
- Launched a continuous improvement program
- Highly competent in using technology
- Change Management
- Advanced Excel skills
- HCD / Design Thinking
- Workshop facilitation highly desirable
- Working as a team to get results, while being able to work independently
- 3+ years in a similar role
What you’ll get:
- Work at one of Australia’s fastest growing Fintechs alongside some of the best and brightest.
- An excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth and learning amongst the team.
- A competitive salary [and a consideration for equity].
- An ability to directly influence the direction of the Spriggy product and business.
- An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
- An opportunity to have real impact and be part of a company with purpose.
- A flexible workplace environment (remote-first).
Our team's diverse backgrounds ensure that our products talk to the needs of all Australian families. To continue to be able to do this well, we encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply.