Reporting to the Lead Ad Ops Manager, the Ad Operations Manager AU/NZ will be responsible for managing the AU/NZ Ad Operations team at Finder and will also work closely with the Client Services team and our partners. They will also be accountable for the tracking systems and offer management systems and processes, ensuring all offer details and assets are maintained accurately and delivered on time. This role will also work closely with Marketing and Publishing and Editorial to ensure all teams have a view on offer performance.
Responsibilities but include but not limited to:
Onboarding and Maintenance of Provider offers
- Work closely with Client Services (CS), AdOps crew, Publishing and Finance to ensure client onboarding processes are adhered to
- Manage the set up, briefing and maintenance of a portfolio of clients ensuring all details are kept up to date across all systems
- Monitor attribution coverage and work to continuously improve
- Work with AdOps crews to ensure all data is being maintained in all Finder systems
Reporting & Tracking
- Monitor reporting to ensure alignment between systems, flag and analyse inconsistencies
- Work with internal teams to fix any identified issues
- Assist in the implementation of Finder conversion tracking solutions
- Provide analysis to CS as required
- Collaborate closely with CS and Finance to ensure revenue reporting processes are adhered to across teams
- Task AdOps team to ensure team objectives remain on track and are completed for each period
- Conduct operational and career development meetings with AU/NZ AdOps crew
- Ensure all processes are documented, communicated and fully implemented across any required teams
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Have a minimum 4 years experience in an Ad Operations/Ad trafficking/Digital marketing role
- Have a minimum 2 years experience managing a team of at least 3
- Have an intermediate to advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills including Pivots, vlookup & sumifs
- Know what CPA, CPL and CPC mean
- Have a passion for the Internet and Analytics
- Have an intermediate level of understanding of website tracking concepts
- Know the difference between a 3rd Party and 1st Party Cookie
- Be able to make well thought out decisions quickly and execute on them
- Have previous experience working with a display ad manager
- Basic understanding of affiliate networks and affiliate management platforms
- Highly regarded:
- Previous experience working with HasOffers/TUNE or a similar affiliate marketing platform
- You thoroughly enjoy helping others achieve their goals, providing guidance and support
- Have a superhuman level of attention to detail
- You can juggle a lot of projects and tasks at once and ensure they are all completed on time
- Extremely analytical in nature - you will not only run reports on data, but flag inconsistencies, share insights and form decisions based on what you see.
- You like solving puzzles, getting deep into problems and feel a sense of accomplishment when completing a difficult task
- Have extreme focus and don’t take your eye off the prize even if projects/tasks can carry over a number of months.
- You have a desire to win and see things through to completion
- Can work autonomously but aren’t afraid to ask questions or enlist help when required
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.