Koala’s mission is: Better furniture experiences, designed with the World in mind. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, incredible customer service and social good; we are changing the way people buy and enjoy furniture to create happier, healthier habitats.
Why we have this role @ Koala
As our CRM Marketing Manager, you'll be the driving force behind our direct marketing channels, crucial to Koala's growth and customer connection. This role is a unique blend of strategy and execution, perfect for someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and is eager to make a substantial impact in the eCommerce landscape.
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Koala?
- CRM strategy: Develop and implement innovative CRM strategies, focusing on email, SMS, and referral programs to drive business growth and customer loyalty.
- Hands-on execution: Directly manage and optimise email and SMS automations and campaigns, aligning them with marketing plans, customer behaviors and preferences.
- Collaborative spirit: Work closely with digital production, data & analytics, customer service, and brand marketing teams to create seamless digital customer experiences.
- Creative problem-solving: Use your analytical skills to continuously refine our CRM approach, ensuring maximum engagement and revenue generation.
- Data-driven decision making: Regularly analyse customer funnels and campaign performance, leveraging data to drive strategic decisions.
If you're passionate about creating meaningful customer experiences and eager to play a key role in a forward-thinking company, we'd love to hear from you. Together, let's redefine the future of furniture shopping and make a lasting impact on the planet.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong analytical mindset, capable of identifying and proactively addressing challenges.
- Experienced in CRM: 2-4 years in CRM. Adept at directing CRM strategy, while also being a hands-on, hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Experience with Klaviyo is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Results-oriented: Proven track record of using CRM strategies to significantly boost revenue and customer engagement.
- Ecommerce savvy: Deep understanding of DTC eCommerce, particularly in customer behaviour and purchase patterns.
- Storyteller at heart: Ability to weave brand narratives into campaigns, enhancing customer connection and retention.
Treehouse Perks and Privileges…
Koala is only great when its employees are happy — and we’re one happy bunch!
- WFB/Hybrid working - We’re mixing it up with a couple of days back in the Alexandria Treehouse (office) and work from bed/home (WFB); we want you to do your best work the way that works for you, including from anywhere on the globe (T&Cs apply)!
- Take a break - Generous time off - volunteer, parental, Koala life leave and more to help keep your work-life balance, balanced.
- Tuesday lunches, Monthly barbies, socials and stocked kitchen - With an emphasis on healthy, local and organic produce.
- Pet-friendly - The Koala Treehouse is as pet-friendly as they get!
- Surprise & delight - The two-word combo at the core of everything we do. All Koalas can expect to enjoy free Koala products with ‘mates rates’ for your friends and fam.
- Support & wellbeing - Our employee experience respects and embraces all families, formed, found and evolving. You’ll have access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes unlimited sessions for financial, work, relationship, family or wellbeing support.
- Accelerate your career - via our Learning Management platform Juno, as well as individual and team growth budgets and dedicated days.
- Short and long-term incentive plans ensure you benefit as Koala succeeds!
- Community & connection - We believe that simply doing ‘no harm’ isn’t good enough So, how are we doing our part? BCorp Certified, WWF Partnership, volunteer days, a member of SoftLanding, 1% and so much more.
- All in all, the Koala Kommunity is a great place to hang out and belong to!
Koalities we look for…
At Koala, we do things a little differently and we don’t shy away from the fact that we expect a lot from our employees! We are ambitious. We are curious. We are selfless. We want you to challenge expectations, always look to make a difference and give us something different from the norm. We want people that bring great energy, that have a long-game focus and are always trying to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We're a team full of entrepreneurial spirit and have a relentless focus on 'what's next' but while always reviewing 'what's been done' and learning, growing and adapting. We're confident, but NEVER arrogant and we adapt to change like Steve Smith under a short ball. Honesty and empathy drive everything we do, as well as a total focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations. So if you feel like this could be you... well what the bloody hell are you waiting for? Drop us a line, and let's see what you've got! ;)
There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate, Koala is a place where everyone has opportunity. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. We’re an equal opportunity employer, and recognize that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business.
* Recruiters, sending you love and light, but we got this and won’t be accepting unsolicited CVs.