Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Senior Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement, you’ll help develop the Afterpay B2B positioning and value proposition, develop our suite of sales content to empower our sales teams, and create compelling B2B brand storytelling. The challenge in front of you is to convince merchant partners “why Afterpay” at every step of the sales and relationship management process. You will bring a strong story-telling capability to craft narratives and materials for merchant partners from SMB to Enterprise scale.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Play a leading role in the positioning and value proposition for all sales materials that articulate Afterpay’s unique value proposition and differentiators.
- Mine the organisation and our data sources for compelling insights and proof points that demonstrate the positive impact Afterpay has on merchant’s businesses.
- Keep a strong pulse on the competitive landscape. Track our competitor’s earned media and marketing campaigns to develop compelling cases of “why Afterpay”.
- Develop and maintain our sales materials toolkit, keeping it fresh with the latest data points and content.
- Create case studies and testimonials that highlight the success of Afterpay partners by partnering with Client Success.
- Partner with Sales to build account-specific messaging strategies. Support Account Based Marketing initiatives across the B2B marketing function.
- Identify content needs for the sales team and work with creative resources to build out video content, infographics and more.
- Collaborate with the internal and external Creative teams (graphic designers, copywriters and more) to include custom marketing proposals in Enterprise sales pitches.
- Regularly solicit feedback from Sales on needs for new or updated sales content.
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
We are looking for someone who is a creative thinker, marketer, researcher and strategist all in one. A powerful storyteller with the ability to develop compelling narratives and someone who is highly experienced in collaborating with Enterprise Sales teams to win strategic accounts.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing. 2 years in B2B marketing providing support to the sales and retention teams is a plus.
- Experience developing strategic messaging platforms including brand positioning and value proposition frameworks.
- Strong writing and storytelling skills, with experience creating strong and customized RFP submissions and sales content
- Comfort with ambiguity, ability to adapt quickly to changing goals & objectives and be effective in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Outstanding communication and ability to problem-solve with minimal guidance
- Google Slides and Powerpoint skills, with strong attention to detail
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.