MyDeal.com.au is an ASX listed online marketplace that focuses on providing "everything for your home" (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia's leading retailers.
We are looking for a Graduate or Intermediate Accountant / Bookkeeper who possesses a passion for numbers and finance in a high growth environment.
- This hands on role will provide end to end support across the finance function offering genuine opportunity for career development and expanding responsibility.
- Assisting with day to day Accounts payable and receivable tasks.
- Maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
- Corresponding with third-party party suppliers.
- Ad-hoc accounts tasks such as filing and bank reconciliations.
- Inventory accounting, analysis and stock take
- Various data entry tasks requested by our Financial Controller.
- We’re open to receiving applications from Graduate and Intermediate Accountants
- 2+ years experience in a similar role if applying at the Intermediate level
- Recent experience within e-commerce, retail or professional services business (favourable).
- Hold a qualification in accounting and/or banking and finance.
- Experience working with accounting and inventory software (Xero / MYOB/ CIN7)
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- Are able to work under pressure with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Are able to use initiative and learn new skills quickly.
- Strong analytical skills and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train.
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.