About your next workplace - Nexigen Digital
We are Australia’s largest privately-owned group of online service providers, which includes brands such as VentraIP, Zuver Hosting and Domains, Synergy Wholesale, and Circular Media Group.
Every day our all-Australian team deliver exceptional service and outstanding support to our 200,000+ customers who choose us for their domain names, website hosting and digital marketing.
Over the past thirteen years, we have been constant game-changers, industry innovators, award winners, and community leaders - and now is your chance to join our team.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to our Executive team.
An average day may include any or all of the following tasks:
- Professional point of contact for Executive enquiries.
- Managing appointments and scheduling meetings.
- Running errands (collecting and sending mail, picking up items, etc).
- Event planning and booking corporate travel.
- Co-ordination of office activities.
- Note-taking and general office duties.
This is a permanent part-time position with 22.5 hours per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00AM to 5:00PM with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break), includes pro-rated annual and sick/carers leave, on a maximum term contract.
The right person (is it you?)
To be the best in this role we are looking for somebody with the following:
- Outstanding communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Previous experience in an executive or personal assistant role.
- A happy, fun and outgoing personality.
- Attention to detail.
- Sensitivity to confidential information.
- Willingness to take responsibility and initiative.
- Ability to liaise, negotiate and achieve the desired outcome with different types of people both internally and externally.
- A valid drivers licence and a reliable vehicle.
The benefits of working with the Nexigen Digital team
Aside from being awarded “Employer of Choice” in the Australian Business Awards, we are often referred to as the Google of south-east Melbourne thanks to our unique facilities and team culture, and a top-down mandate to take care of the people who take care of our customers.
Some of the office perks include:
- A weekly selection of delicious meals prepared in our on-site kitchen for breakfast and lunch.
- A fully-stocked snack bar featuring an assortment of chips, chocolates, nuts, protein bars and fresh fruit.
- A drink fridge loaded with an assortment of soft drinks, juices and water.
- A fully equipped private gym.
- Barista-made coffee and tea delivered to your desk.
- A team wellness centre with a sound-proof gaming stadium featuring an 85” 4K TV, racing car simulator, pinball machine, arcade machine, air hockey table, and comfortable chill-out bean bags.
- A Wheel of Rewards for recognising outstanding contributions to the company.
- An on-site salon where our resident barber and stylist provide free haircuts on a regular basis.
We actively encourage training and upskilling for personal development and will fund courses that have a beneficial impact on the business.
Please note that due to strict security requirements the successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police Check as a condition of employment.