Employment Hero is a genuine disrupter within the HR and Fintech space and we have recently received a capital raise to accelerate our spot as Australia's first and leading all-in-one HR, Payroll and Benefits Platform.
You will be part of a dynamic business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You'll be part of an open, team-oriented and rewards-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded! We're entering an exciting period of growth and we're on the lookout for a standout Security Analyst to complement our existing security team.
This role will see you join a progressive company at the forefront of HR, Payroll & Benefits technologies with the opportunity to grow and develop with us. This role will be part of a Business Operations team which reports directly to the CTO. The team's purpose is to create processes and procedures to ensure that the information assets of Employment Hero are protected.
- Information security risk management
- Addressing questions related to all aspects of information security from all aspects of the business; clients, sales, partnerships and support.
- Answering security questionnaires, eg. RFPs
- Researching information security standards, including:
- Writing security policies for ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Business-wide risk assessments to determine the policies and controls required to improve security posture
- Implementing and maintaining security controls
- Maintaining existing security policies to ensure that they are up to standard
- Creating and maintaining Security Packs for the Sales team
- High interest for risk management
- High attention to detail
- Not afraid of reading policies and regulations, Legalese
- You are inquisitive, not afraid to ask questions
- You are eager to learn new things
- You’re wanting hands-on experience in the workforce
- You don’t want to be an anonymous employee in a giant organisation
- You like to solve problems
What you can look forward to :
- Self, health, wealth, happiness initiatives
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments <---- this gets pretty serious...
- Friday all hands - (post covid restrictions; a fully stocked beer, wine and soft drink fridge)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Return to work bonus for primary carers
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program
- Employee rewards program
- Lunchtime Yoga class
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Employee Benefits and discounts on products and services through our third party partners and our benefits platform