We are Skedulo, the world's leader in scheduling and workforce management software. In response to COVID-19 we have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organisations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. We are driving the roll out of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.
The Senior Manager, APAC Healthcare Vertical will be responsible for developing and executing on Skedulo’s Healthcare vertical strategy in the APAC region (with a focus on Australia and New Zealand). This role will work cross-functionally to support current customers and deliver on growth targets for the healthcare business in the APAC region. This will include go-to-market, customer and product collaboration. We expect this role to report to the Director, Healthcare Vertical and work closely with the entire global healthcare business unit team.
- Collaborate with the Director of the Healthcare Vertical to develop a plan for execution of a healthcare strategy that aligns with Skedulo’s broader company vision and verticalization strategy
- Define and operationalize Skedulo’s healthcare point of view into all functions of the company within the APAC region
- Develop a go-to-market strategy and helping to build a strong sales pipeline in APAC
- Help Product Marketing and GTM teams with a healthcare market map
- Help guide Customer Experience teams around how they treat healthcare customers (from scoping to success) to maximise our successful retention of healthcare customers
- Actively support sales motions related to healthcare, e.g. with domain expertise to help identify use cases, and as a thought partner for the AE and SC in storytelling.
- Act as a healthcare subject matter expert within Skedulo.
- Influence the healthcare product roadmap and strategy, partnering with our healthcare Product/Solution Manager
- Maintain, seek out, and assess opportunities for partnerships aligned to the healthcare growth strategy
- Consistently advocate internally for the healthcare business with sound, data-driven analysis that establishes a clear business case
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience with or for the AU healthcare system, with a desire to become deeply knowledgeable in NZ, Pacific and other healthcare systems.
- Must have at least 2-3 years prior experience working with or for Product Management teams
- Must have 2-3 years prior experience having worked in front of prospects and customers
- Must have great verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Prior experience working for a cross-functional or matrix organization is a plus.
- Experience working with or within the NDIS is a plus.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Lumary, Awards Interpreters, and other financial management systems is a plus.
- Domain experience in Workforce Management is a plus.
- Prior Startup experience is a plus.
- This position will require no more than 20% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
- Must have a valid AU work visa upon hire to be considered for this position.
Skedulo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Flextime - 2 days in the office & 3 days work from home
- Competitive salary
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 8 Days of public holidays per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Enjoy weekly rooftop drinks with the team weekly on Fridays!