At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
Our Buying team works collaboratively to liberate and inspire our customers, selecting the best and latest products from the most desirable brands. THE ICONIC Buyers travel to fashion capitals around the globe to source the best brands and research and predict the up-and-coming trends for our customers. This team is creative, analytical and absolutely customer-focused. With a growth-mindset, they are offered regular Buying Academy workshops, mentoring and up-skilling opportunities to enable all team members to be their best. Our Buying team lives and breathes fashion.
This role is an integral part of our Buying operations, providing support to all levels of our Buying team and ultimately driving delivery of our intake management, orders, reporting, brand management and competitor analysis.
- Track all intake orders ensuring purchase order accuracy and escalate any issues that pose risk to late delivery or delivery failures to our Buyers.
- Partner with our Fulfilment Centre team to ensure deliveries are on time and in full
- Enter all purchase orders and quality check all order information through relevant systems
- Support weekly trade and vendor meetings by running best and worst product review reports
- Create and produce weekly and monthly research documentation - liaising with our buyer to ensure all key trends/messages are covered
- Ensure all reporting is accurate and manage ongoing data integrity
- Source and manage vendor samples, including organising items for for campaign shoots
- Update & share competitor activity summary daily, highlighting key promo’s & brand inclusion
- Run and highlight competitor price analysis
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills/attributes:
- High levels of attention to detail, you are a stickler for detail and always cross check your work to ensure 100% accuracy
- You are skilled in Excel, running reports and are numbers focused
- You are passionate about Men's Fashion and love researching the latest fashion trends
- Comfortable jumping between tasks and wearing multiple hats at any one time
- You’re an admin guru and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and support your teammates when needed
- You live and breathe our ICONIC Principles and have a desire to progress into a Buying role some day
Location & Extras
This role is based in Sydney CBD with great transport, shopping and food districts all within close distance to Hyde Park for those who enjoy lunchtime exercise or just some fresh air!
So, what else does THE ICONIC offer?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous employee discounts
- Birthday leave!
- Loads of learning opportunities and support
- Discounts on Health Insurance and Pet Insurance
- Gym Membership Perks
- Opportunities to support our community & sustainability partners