Who we are
Sidekicker is one of Australia’s most exciting home-grown startups! Launched in 2013, Sidekicker is Australia and New Zealand’s largest online staffing platform, using technology to radically improve how businesses hire and manage casual, temporary and contract staff.
Sidekicker is dedicated to ensuring every worker finds the right job, and every job finds the right worker. We employ over 15,000 casual staff, or ‘Sidekicks’, seamlessly connecting them with businesses across the healthcare, hospitality, events, industrial and promotions industries.
How you’ll make an impact
The Account Manager across Hospitality, Events and Mobility is responsible for driving the adoption of the Sidekicker platform within our premier client group. You will work closely with the Client Services Team to meet all of our Managed Hospitality, Events and Mobility clients’ needs.
What you’ll do
Implementation & Delivery
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then building a “success plan” with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Work with the Head of implementation of the Sidekicker platform and programmatically launch growth efforts by identifying key use cases that drive value for customers.
- Work with the Senior Client Services Consultant and Client Services Consultant to ensure effective delivery of key clients across the portfolio
- Work with the Client Services Team to address any client supply issues that threaten revenue targets
- Increase Sidekicker’s share of wallet with our existing customer base by understanding the business needs and requirements.
- Targeting and onboarding new customer sites to grow the product adoption of the Sidekicker platform with our customers.
- Identify potential opportunities within our serviceable areas and core roles to create leads for our sales team
- Relationship management of existing Hospitality, Events and Mobility clients
- Develop a strong understanding of the client that includes their business drivers and strategies, competitive position in the marketplace, industry trends, key strategic partner relationships, as well as key executives and decision-makers
- Build, enhance, and execute long-term client relationships and communication at the C-level with key executives, key decision-makers and influencers
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans to increase the adoption and penetration of services within named accounts:
- Increase overall market share and product utilisation, upsell new products and services, identify and close new business within existing accountsIdentify innovative solutions and cross-selling opportunities to provide our clients with a competitive advantage
- Act as an advocate for customers, internally conveying their customer-specific needs across the organisation to ensure proper alignment and prioritisation of resources.
Operations & Optimisation
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance, aggregate feedback, and share learnings and best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team for long-term sustained success.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews to assess the health and satisfaction of the customer, their needs, milestones and metrics for success
- Be an active participant in team meetings and 1:1s
- Coach and mentor other Junior Account Managers and Senior Client Services Consultants
- Recommend initiatives to improve results and communicate with customers in conjunction with the Client Services Director
- Actively participate in team retro workshops
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced numeric, literacy, computer literacy
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Ability to frame a value proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome objections to gain commitment from your clients
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in Client support, ideally within a technology-based business
What you'll love about working at Sidekicker
- We do meaningful work every day - we move fast and focus on what matters
- We are empowered to make decisions - we don’t let processes and approval hierarchies get in the way; we trust our team to use their judgement
- We are obsessed with solving customer and Sidekick problems - we are always testing, learning and improving what we’ve done before
- We have fun - we celebrate our successes & don’t take ourselves too seriously
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
We stand out because we invest in our entire ecosystem, from staff to business customers and Sidekicks. We run an amazing platform, but we know that the secret sauce to success is ensuring everyone has a voice and is represented and respected.
At Sidekicker, we are committed to an inclusive culture that values the diversity of thought, opinion and background and where all employees have equal access to opportunities. We love that our current team comprises more than 20 different cultures, and we are excited for this representation across our business to continue to grow.
If you need any modifications, please let our talent team know; they will gladly assist.
So, what are you waiting for?
Send us your cover letter and resume!