Valiant are looking for a Platform Support Specialist to help support and provide technical assistance to all of our customers, partners and team who use our platforms to help Aussie small businesses thrive. As part of the role you will work closely with Valiant's Product & Experience and Engineering teams to learn all about our platform and set our customers and partners up for success.
If you’re computer-savvy, love well documented solutions and enjoy supporting end users, we’d love to meet you. To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to write and give clear technical instructions to a number of different stakeholders of different technical abilities. You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques and not be afraid to raise loud and proud any ideas you have to make things better!
- Be the trusted first responder for our customers and partners when support is required using our platform
- Ask customers targeted questions to diagnose problems & help translate them into functional solutions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting sessions with customers & partners
- Help manage Valiant's customer and partner support ticket pipeline
- Escalate any unresolved issues to the next level of support or to other teams within Valiant where appropriate
- Help manage the live-chat available on part of the Valiant website to provide customers and partners with rapid-response solutions
- Assist Valiant's business development teams with onboarding new partners to our platform
- Help Valiant's Product & Experience and Engineering teams design and produce technical, how-to and best practice guides for our platform's features
- Guide customers & partners on best practice usage of our platform with step-by-step instructions
- Assist the Valiant Product & Experience teams to maintain and manage a publicly available list of currently known issues
- Assist the Valiant Product & Experience teams to record and collect any repeated issues, customer feedback, or feature requests from customers and partners
You will be...
- A strong desire to be a customer champion – you get a real high from helping people and making someone's day better!
- Proven work experience in Customer Success or similar roles
- Hands-on experience with customer support & CRM software – bonus for experience with Salesforce and Zendesk!
- Experience with knowledge management, video conferencing, live-chat and screen sharing tools – bonus for experience with Notion and Loom!
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with ability to perform remote troubleshooting sessions and to convey clear instructions
- Excellent problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- The desire to be in a dynamic, fast-paced, high performing team that is super proud of what we do!
- Be creative & not be afraid to :)
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support
- Working directly with a talented and diverse leadership team (previously McKinsey & Co, Credit Suisse, Blackpeak capital, Hype, ING, Lendi, King & Wood Mallesons) to grow as a professional
- Ongoing training, development and professional educational support. Take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team. Innovation thrives on diversity and so do we.
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events.
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling