How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Lead Analytics Engineer, based out of Melbourne but supporting our global business and working closely with a cross functional group of Data Professionals.
This is the only role of its kind within the Org group and as such you will be entrusted with working closely with various Operational teams, such as Finance, P&E, IT to build the function from the ground up.
Due to the highly collaborative nature of this position and the growth trajectory we are on, it would suit someone who is autonomous and comfortable with a wide range of data initiatives that enable us to scale. These could range from financial reporting metrics to headcount growth forecasting and other Enterprise Data initiatives.
- Demonstrated capability working with and managing complex data workloads
- Superior ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Extensive data modeling experience, preferably with dbt. Knowledge of dimensional modeling concepts is highly regarded.
- Highly competent in SQL, using modern big data systems like Redshift, Presto or Spark
- Data governance, particular schema and taxonomy management. You’ve worked collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure accurate data and have proactively identified problems with instrumentation or other data quality issues.
- Whilst not essential, experience working with and building dashboards in Looker would be advantageous.
- A lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail and you naturally analyse assumptions
- Extremely comfortable in ambiguity
- Great at communicating with both technical and non-technical people
- Thorough & Meticulous
- Excellent at identifying problems that have the highest value for stakeholders