Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We've grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a Remote First approach with our team. We can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
We celebrate diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
About the Role
Due to our continued growth, we're on the hunt for a Brand Media Manager. This is a newly created role that offers plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and get some one-on-one mentorship from some talented marketing geeks!
Reporting to our Head of Growth Marketing, you’ll be tasked with growing the Employment Hero brand across Australia and all of our international markets. You'll work with media and agency partners to plan and execute campaigns designed to grow the Employment Hero brand using digital and traditional media. You’ll build relationships with media owners and be comfortable negotiating with them to deliver the best outcomes.
Although the role sits within the Growth team, you'll also have the opportunity to work on projects within the wider marketing team, gaining experience with a range of different marketing initiatives. We always promote from within and will provide a clear pathway for progression.
- Preparation and implementation of brand media campaigns, including drafting briefs for media owners, negotiating rates, working with agency partners (when applicable), project management of campaigns and quantifying effectiveness
- Execution of multi-channel campaigns across digital and traditional media
- Management of media plan: work closely with the media partners to create and manage brand focused media plans
- Negotiations with media partners to deliver EH the best possible value
- Manage campaign setup, delivery, optimisation, and reporting
- Present plans and strategies that support the overall business objective and define the role of channel with the planning team
- Manage campaign financials and ensure campaign goals are met or exceeded, including return on investment
- Degree qualified in Business, Science, or related field
- 3+ years' experience in media trading/agency role
- A creative problem solver and critical thinker, with great attention to detail
- Comfortable and confident explaining your ideas, writing briefs, and participating in brainstorming sessions
- Confident deep-diving into the data and taking a data-driven approach to decisions
- Knowledge of online performance media would be a huge bonus!
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content)
- Virtual yoga classes
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018