At Spaceship, we’re on a mission to enable people to invest in their future, so they can live the life they want to live. We started in 2017 with Spaceship Super, and in 2018 we launched Spaceship Voyager, which is making investing easy, for everyone.
Since launch, we have grown to more than 175,000 financial members and surpassed $800 million in funds under management – but we’re just getting started.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for owning Spaceship’s strategy aimed at winning new customers. This means you will focus on building out our future digital marketing capabilities, increasing product demand and accelerating the growth of new customers. The role isn’t limited there, as you will also need to collaborate closely with the Product and Decision Science teams on developing the growth marketing plans for other parts of the sales funnel, as well as other channels such as offline media and product marketing.
More specifically, you will:
- Own the development and execution of Spaceship’s growth marketing plans.
- Oversee all non-performance and performance marketing media planning and buying activities.
- Develop the optimal marketing mix and measurement metrics in collaboration with Decision Science.
- Join forces with the Product and Personalisation teams to implement holistic growth strategies.
- Implement product and feature marketing strategies that drive pre-acquisition value in the market.
- Build ad-tech automation and conversion rate optimisation capabilities.
- Collaborate with Creative to bring to life innovative and targeted advertising campaigns.
- Establish robust experimentation and go to market frameworks.
- Identify and manage the optimal allocation of resources.
- Grow users through user segmentation, product cross-sell, and product offerings integration.
- Map out user journey and increase user funnel conversion.
- Unlock new user growth through product offerings design, content marketing, social media campaigns and affiliates collaboration.
- Provide market and competitive intelligence for Spaceship, monitor KPI and trends in communities to inform overall marketing and product strategy.
What are we looking for?
- 10+ years experience in growth, acquisition and/or digital marketing.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of industry trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Proven ability implementing strategies across the full funnel of digital and growth marketing channels.
- Advanced technical skills in ad-tech/mar-tech, ad buying, automation, measurement and attribution.
- Application of a growth mindset to your day to day.
- Hunger to get on the tools to execute your plans with your team.
- Experience in high growth startups/companies.
- Robust leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Passion for customer focused innovation when it comes to investing or finance.
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary + equity options.
- Monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- Emphasis on a healthy work/life balance.
- Flexibility to work from home or the office.
Who are we?
We are ~50 people passionate about enabling people to invest in their future.
We value forward-thinking, accessibility, curiosity, transparency and simplicity in everything we do - from the way we collaborate to the products we create.
Spaceship has raised more than $50m to date from some of the world’s most renowned investors including Horizons Ventures, AirTree Ventures, Grok Ventures, Valar Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and New Enterprise Associates.