From an Australian-born company to a rapidly growing global business, we’re on the ride of a lifetime!
We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay. We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
About the Opportunity
We have an opportunity for an Senior CRM & Lifecycle Marketing Manager to focus on building engagement across our owned media programs. This is an ideal role for a strategic growth marketer to work cross-functionally with our creative, engineering, and data science teams to lead a team that builds a world-class program. You will work with other Country Leads to shape our engagement strategy and will lead the localisation of the strategy to fit the ANZ market. The ideal candidate must be willing to proactively dig into growth and optimization opportunities while leading a team of CRM experts. This position can be based in either our Sydney or Melbourne office. Key responsibilities are likely to include:
- Lead a team of local CRM experts
- Work within a global group to support the shaping of Afterpay’s global engagement strategy
- Support the trade team to deliver world class partner programs that drive consumer engagement
- Oversee site merchandising and increase site and app driven purchases
- Develop lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across email, push notification, SMS and in-app/site channels to increase frequency, reduce churn and improve retention
- Deeply understand our ANZ consumers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Lead a team to create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Partner with creative teams to design campaign assets that drive engagement and align with our brand guidelines
- Work with our Analytics team to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Engage cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- Previous experience successfully coaching and leading a growth team focused on lifecycle marketing
- Demonstrated experience within a growth or marketing capacity, with demonstrated experience developing and analyzing successful lifecycle marketing campaigns (email, push, in-app)
- Experience within a high growth ecommerce environment will be highly regarded
- Experience owning and improving business metrics, such as frequency of purchase
- Highly creative with experience devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate a target audience
- A strategic and analytical thinker, with proficiency with SQL
- A creative and empathetic thinker; you always think customer first
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including functions such as, Product, Data Science, Engineering and Product Marketing
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities