FoodByUs is the market-leading wholesale ordering software used by thousands of hospitality suppliers and venues across the country. We connect these two sides, providing an incredible software experience for both restaurants and suppliers.
Want to work for a fast growing and market leading start up? We are currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Sydney - Surry Hills office. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process here at FoodByUs.
Reporting to the Head of People & Talent, you will play a huge part in building our people pipelines and ensuring that our teams have the right talent to support our growth. Sourcing and securing talent on a national level across various departments, Sales, Operations, Marketing and Business Support.
Whats involved in the role....
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Build relationships with the hiring managers so you understand their hiring needs
- Be able to think outside the box, generate ideas to attract the top talent
- Proactive talent pooling - we want you to take the initiative to strategically source and actively search for hard to find talent
- Support the hiring managers with onboarding their new hires and setting them up for success
- Great communication and strong attention to detai
- 2+ years of experience within a high volume recruitment role
- Experience recruiting within the tech & hospitality space is a huge bonus
- Bubbly personality with a passion for people & someone who loves a chat
- A love for proactive recruitment and a go get it attitude
- A passion for creative recruitment and attraction initiatives
- We represent a HUGE opportunity to get involved early in a start-up with massive potential. Not only do we have an amazing idea, but the team and financing to pull it off
- Competitive compensation package with salary + tools of the trade as well as the opportunity to participate in our staff share options scheme to come along for the ride
- You'll love the challenges that come at you every day and you'll learn more than you ever thought you could
- Our team is experienced, motivated, dynamic, friendly and hard-working and you will love working with us