An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Casual Paralegal to join Prezzee.
The role will be based in our vibrant Sydney CBD office. We require up to 15 hours across the week by agreement between Monday to Thursday. This is a flexible role, and we are happy to accommodate university and family commitments.
This position is ideal for those with previous paralegal experience or law students in their penultimate or final year. You will work directly with our Graduate Legal Counsel, and will be provided with a wide range of learning experiences and opportunities to develop your legal and professional skills.
Some of the tasks you may be asked to do:
- Initial preparation of a various range of Australian and international contracts from templates.
- Legal tasks including legal research and reasoning.
- Manage the completion of procurement questionnaires.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, managing the legal calendar and legal team invoice account management.
- Assist and support the global legal team as directed by our Graduate Legal Counsel and members of the global legal team.
- Interested in corporate and commercial law - previous work experience in customer-centric industries will also be valued.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong academic results.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines.
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and a keen desire to learn.
- The ability and confidence to deal directly with stakeholders.
Please include your academic transcript as part of your application.
The Prezzee Story
Prezzee is a global digital gifting platform that creates human connections through remarkable gifting moments. We create leading digital gift solutions for consumers, businesses and 1000+ brand partners across the world. Founded in 2014, Prezzee has evolved from a two person Australian start-up to a global business with teams and operations in North America, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
Oh, and if you're wondering about our culture?
Whilst our growth is compelling, we know it’s our people and culture that set us apart, and we're equally proud of being recognised in Australia & New Zealand and in the UK as a 2022 & 2023 Great Place to Work®, as well named Foundry's Computerworld 2024 Best Places to Work in IT.
At Prezzee, every team member plays an important role in the business, leaving a unique footprint on Prezzee’s journey. Our team may be spread out across multiple time zones, but our core values remain the same no matter where you are in the world. As a future employee of Prezzee, you're signing up to give openness, give greatness, give magic, and most importantly, always give a damn
Prezzee is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is the key to building the best products for our customers, team culture and growing our global business. Our diversity mission is for our people to be their most authentic selves, to inspire, innovate and celebrate within a culture of belonging. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application and recruitment process, We also encourage you to let us know of your pronoun at any point of the process.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.