Are you looking for a super cool job with a fabulous start up?
Does working in a fabulous team and providing amazing customer service excite you? Are you passionate and driven to achieve results and have great attention to detail? Do you thrive in busy environments with super high growth opportunities? Do you enjoy building professional relationships and managing corporate clients' accounts? If it sounds like you … keep reading!
You will jump into a fast paced start-up culture, with the opportunity to own things from day one, and lots of space to grow and develop.
- We are looking for a smart and driven individual with high attention to detail. In return you’ll get to work in a fun and dynamic business that really looks after employees!
- You will work in a specialist team responsible for nurturing our business and corporate clients
- You will be build and maintain relationships with our business and corporate customers, whilst booking in their events
- You will be a sensational multi-tasker able to juggle competing priorities to ensure that our business and corporate customers are happy
- Full time hours: Monday-Friday
- The role will be based in our Abbotsford office, with some flexible remote days
AmazingCo exists to help people better connect through unique experiences. In 50 cities across Australia, USA and UK we create and deliver amazing experiences working with teams of world class entertainers, hosts and experience partners.
By joining, you will be jumping into a fast paced start-up culture, with the opportunity to own things from day one, and almost endless space to grow and develop as we find greater scale across the globe. AmazingCo is a honeypot for passionate, smart, hard working, team players, all driven by the desire to help the world reconnect.
Here is your opportunity to join the most exciting company and team in the experiences industry right now, and we are looking for A-players like you!
For more information visit https://www.amazingco.me/aus the role
You will work in the frontline within our specialist business and corporate Sales and Customer Service Team. Here you’ll learn all about what we do by helping businesses book their events with us over phone, chat and email. You will build rapport to encourage repeat business and build loyalty with these customers. You will understand how to enhance our events and experiences catalogue to meet their needs.
At AmazingCo the customer is King! In this role, you will quickly discover what that means!
You must be fabulous with interacting with customers and your team and have great attention to detail together with strong problem solving skills.
You thrive working in a dynamic, fast paced and ever changing environment where responding to customers and solving their challenges every day is the norm.
You are calm under pressure when things get busy and you aren't afraid to ask questions when you’re not sure about things but most of all you love going above and beyond to service customers.
- Experience in a customer facing or operational role
- Demonstrated experience where attention to detail was required
- Experience with business and corporate customers in a sales environment preferred but not required
- Outstanding customer mindset and ability to provide 12/10 customer experience over all channels (ie phone and email)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Calm under pressure
- Strong Relationship management
- Organisation and prioritisation of work
- Strong personal time management skills
- Values alignment -
- Team player
- Positive vibes / good energy
- Smart, switched on
- Customer mindset - driven by thinking about how to provide an amazing customer experience
- Motivated to do a quality job
- $55k per year salary + super
- Play a key role in our global expansion
- Work alongside experienced co-founders with existing success in building and growing startups
- Work in a business that seriously cares about culture and improving the experiences of our customers
- Big mission, real meaning, real people doing their life’s work
- We are an experiences business and we test everything we create on ourselves! Enjoy frequent virtual team-wide experiences and staff discounts across our portfolio
- Opportunity for serious growth. We’re not kidding, we have seriously ambitious plans and are so excited to find the next brilliant mind to join us. You bring your energy and we’ll pay it back in spades. Our people are everything.