Impact to our community
We're continuing to grow our team and we're looking for front-end engineers who are eager to join us in solving complex problems at global e-commerce scale. We work in small cross functional teams with a variety of skills and experience, so whether you're currently a full-stack engineer who wants to focus more on front-end development, or you’re a veteran front-end engineer, we want to hear from you. On a day to day basis you will find yourself:
- Writing well tested and maintainable front-end code.
- Participating as a member of a small cross functional team containing members with different skills and experience.
- Contributing to the ongoing improvement of architecture, code structure, library choices, development practices and testing techniques.
- Collaborating with product, design and UX, ensure that all front end development works in all browsers and devices that are supported.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- You are keen to grow and expand your knowledge and skill as a front-end software engineer. You crave feedback and the opportunity to learn from working with other engineers, regardless of their skill level.
- You want to work in a collaborative software development environment. We understand there are many different working styles so we don’t force teams to pair program, but we do believe there’s value in working together to solve problems and sharing ownership of the things we build.
- You have commercial experience using modern front-end stacks to build performant and maintainable web applications. We use ES, TypeScript, Flow, React, Stimulus, Babel and Webpack–if you have experience with similarly mature tools & frameworks, that’s great.
- You believe in the value of automated testing, and continuous integration and deployment.
- You are big on performance, and understand why our Core Web Vitals scores matter.
- You are security-conscious and understand the importance of following our best practices to keep our community safe and secure.