Yellow Canary is a rapidly growing Australian tech company looking for a Customer Success Manager with a customer centric and automation first mindset.
The role is flexible with remote working and time within our Sydney office (when not locked down).
The Yellow Canary platform calculates wages and superannuation in accordance with awards and enterprise agreements to ensure employees are paid correctly - an issue that is becoming increasingly topical for all employers and industries in Australia. You may have noticed news articles about wage theft? We help fix that and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help customers realise the value in their YC investment and own the customer journey.
You will have autonomy to make this role your own and drive customer growth, retention and above everything – deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Your role will include:
- Driving increased value, retention, customer satisfaction, and ultimately expansion of the YC footprint across existing products, and a focus on our newest product
- Acting as the voice of the customer and their trusted advisor to ensure they realise their investment
- Building collaborative relationships internally across product, sales, engineering, data and marketing to facilitate an exceptional customer experience
- Troubleshoot on issues and FAQs to support the customer experience
- Identifying and interpreting key insights in customer data to conduct thorough routine analysis, reporting services and client feedback
- Creating and maintaining the documentation around the team’s changing processes.
- Adopting new and existing tools, processes, and capabilities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team, and better serve our customers
- Helping deliver customer success strategies to help increase client engagement and satisfaction through the interactions of team members
- Innovating, with the goal to simplify processes, in order to help the teams run more efficiently and increase client satisfaction
- High level of empathy for the customer
- Proven success in relationship management or account management with a preference for prior SaaS or scaled customer success or services experience
- Proven track record in managing high performance teams
- You are highly organised and can manage contending priorities at once
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work with other functions to drive business goals and customer outcomes
- Have a proven track record of delivering and implementing solutions
- Flexible and adaptable mindset with desire to grow with us
- Experience with one of the following: agile ways of working, project management, software/ tech industry
WHAT WE DO
Industrial relations is complex. Automation is the smarter way to manage payroll compliance and verify employee entitlements. The Yellow Canary platform ingests payroll, timesheet and rostering data to calculate payment variances in line with awards, enterprise agreements and the superannuation guarantee.
The YC team was established in 2017 and we are growing rapidly, primarily based out of Sydney and surrounds. Our platform serves some of Australia's largest employers, enabling them to get their wages and employee entitlements right, quickly.
At YC, we're passionate about our products, innovating to do things better, and creating a work environment that values tenacity, respect, and a sense of fun. If that sounds good to you—then we hope you’ll join us!