We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 12 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
In this newly created role as Group Senior Financial Crime Compliance Manager, you will support the Group MLRO deliver a global financial crime the risk management strategy through the establishment of a global line two AML/CTF and sanctions compliance function.
This role will actively engage with the broader business of Zip, the risk community, provide advice, constructive challenge and support to embed our global AML/CTF and sanctions program.
In this role you will :
· Assist MLRO develop and maintain the AML/CTF and sanctions global standard.
· Assist MLRO develop and maintain the Zip Co Group Sanctions Program.
· Provide line two advisory services across AML/CTF and sanctions for Zip AU and its overseas subsidiaries.
· Provide AML/CTF and sanctions advisory services to the New Markets Teams as they scope potential new markets.
· Carry our AML/CTF and sanctions risk assessments, jurisdictional risk assessments and assist with the Zip Co Group enterprise risk assessments.
· Assist the MLRO develop and embed a line two financial crime compliance assurance framework across the Zip Co Group.
· Manage AML/CTF and sanctions risks within an operational risk management framework
· Manage any remediation programs as and if needed
· Assist in the preparation of Board reporting to the Zip Co Board for AML/CTF and sanctions risks.
We’re looking for a AML/CTF and/or sanctions SME who has a curious mindset, is a pragmatic problem solver who can think outside the box, has a desire to make a difference and is a big picture thinker who can visualise what could be achieved at scale. Zip operates in a complex and fast-moving environment. You will be flexible and adaptive.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. Our values form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better today than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● Paid birthday and volunteering leave
● Mental health and wellbeing program
● Virtual yoga and meditation classes
● Epic office with a casual dress code
● Fun team with high-growth hustle
● Remote working allowance
● Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.