Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Brand Marketing Executive, on a 6 month contract, you’ll be responsible for managing and executing world-class marketing campaigns.
Your core objectives will be to build Afterpay to be the most loved brand in ANZ, and the most preferred payments brand. You will have a growth mindset and be fiercely customer-centric, always eager to understand more about our consumers. To do this, you will work with the Senior Brand Campaign Manager to manage and implement our key brand campaigns to market.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Act as a custodian of the Afterpay brand supporting internal & external stakeholders with meeting brand guidelines & championing our customer value proposition.
- Support team in managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns (using customer insight to drive decision making and post-campaign analysis)
- Ad-hoc team support, including owning Brand Marketing budget management & finance systems
- Contribute toward growing the brand by understanding culture, trends and innovation to support the development of marketing strategies and initiatives to deliver to brand objectives and business performance
- Deliver action-oriented post-campaign analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and brand partners.
- Use research and analytics to understand our customer base and potential customers to proactively derive action plans for the brand.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams to ensure commercial objectives are delivered across channels
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You’ll have a passion and strong understanding of brand and content marketing
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role with a proven record of delivering on growth objectives and building customer loyalty.
- You think creatively and are at the forefront of culture, trends and innovation, not afraid to push the boundaries and try new ideas.
- Solutions focused with the ability to manage prioritisation and multiple projects.
- Strong time and workload management skills; proven ability to work both independently and autonomously, as well as part of a team
- An excellent communicator and teammate who is able to work independently, collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to learning, creative problem solving, and change.
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.