Openpay (ASX: OPY) is an omni-channel payments company that provides customers with flexible, interest-free payment plans, in-store, online and through the Openpay App. Our mission is to change the way people pay for the better.
The Openpay platform serves leading industries including retail, healthcare, automotive, home improvement, leisure and education. We operate in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and our expansion continues into the US this year.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps function to support the growth of our technology team in Melbourne. Reporting to our DevOps lead, this role will have you working across our agile teams to build and enhance tools and infrastructure required for continuous delivery. It is a great opportunity for an experienced DevOps professional or a developer with the right experience and a passion for assisting teams.
What you’ll be doing
• Driving the automation strategy for software development, testing and deployment to improve platform reliability and resilience
• Supporting the development of cloud applications including containerised and serverless architectures.
• Managing continuous delivery pipelines and toolsets for development teams
• Driving the adoption of DevOps practices to enable teams
What you will need
• Experience working with or managing cloud infrastructure and cloud services
• Experience building and managing container-based infrastructure using Docker
• Experience with IaC technologies (CDK, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc)
• Experience constructing and managing deployment pipelines (Azure DevOps preferred)
• Experience deploying and managing .NET web applications and .NET application modernisation
• Experience administering and using observability tools (Datadog preferred)
What We Offer:
- A vibrant, fast-paced, supportive workplace culture
- Brilliant family-friendly policies with paid parental leave entitlements for both primary and secondary carers
- A range of flexible working options
- Year-round learning and development opportunities
- A health and wellbeing program (including in-person and virtual fitness activities)
- The opportunity to be an owner through our team member equity program
- An awesome global discounts and recognition program
The team you'll be joining
Our team are self-starters with high energy, motivation, tenacity and focus. They crave the unknown and are excited by the opportunity to change and evolve as our company does. We take the time to recognise great work and celebrate our achievements together.
We’re a vibrant team of podcasters, ultra-marathoners, weightlifters, chess players, students and more. Every new team member adds to our culture, and we’re looking for people who enjoy being part of a diverse and ever-changing team.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.