The mission of this role is to provide a secure, reliable and performant integration point for clients integrating with Rokt. We create tools that enable clients to seamlessly integrate Rokt Placements anywhere and everywhere on their e-commerce sites. This includes seamlessly delivering Rokt technology into mobile platforms by providing frictionless experiences in native and hybrid applications.
You will own the roadmap, design and specification of features to deliver a native experience in all e-commerce channels through our suite of Software Development Kits (SDKs). Our SDKs are core to enabling the Rokt experience, so you’ll engage with stakeholders across the business, and collaborate closely with other product managers and engineering teams.
- Drive continuous improvement to our SDK framework to optimise performance for page load times
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to help our clients integrate Rokt reliably, in line with best practice, across desktop and mobile platforms
- Develop clear product specifications for features, incorporating quantitative and qualitative research to identify high value opportunities
- Manage trade-offs and effectively prioritise development and product delivery
- 2-4 years of experience in Product Management, or equivalent experience in relevant fields
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex problems, conduct relevant analysis, and evaluate and recommend solutions
- Strong technical background, preferably in the SaaS, Integrations and API space
- Experience with reporting, tag management and analytical tools is advantageous
- Great team player, positively contributing to the product team and culture
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus, join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.