It’s our mission to build a world that communicates more humanly. Since 2001, we’ve been delivering innovative and powerful communication solutions. Today, we’re a communication intelligence company applying powerful machine intelligence and carefully developed algorithms to deliver effective human engagement at scale even when we are not face to face — all guided by our values of Listening, Respect, Innovation, and Passion.
Our customers use Whispir to communicate across multiple channels from SMS to email, to dynamic landing pages, voice and more – all easily configured to meet their specific needs. All of our customers benefit from our low code – no code platform and powerful APIs. Our promise is to deliver a platform capable of achieving the world’s highest engagement rates.
About the position:
The Client Executive will lead the account sales strategy and business development initiatives for assigned geographic and channel territory, for the achievement of sales plan. As a seasoned, talented enterprise and midmarket sales leader, you’ll know how to plan and execute comprehensive account pursuits and transactional business in collaboration with our channel partners. You will mentor and coach more junior members of the sales team and thrive in a fast-paced technology environment.
Ideally you will have extensive experience in consultative selling techniques and navigating diverse Business and IT stakeholders, to deliver business growth
- Assume overall responsibility for pipeline, signings and revenue achievement in accordance with assigned business plan within your territory;
- Generate new opportunities by working with the partner sales organisations and directly sourced prospects;
- Understand the business & technology strategies of the respective target prospects within assigned territory;
- Primary opportunity owner for new business, and selectively for renewal/growth business.
- Prepare and present clients with compelling proposals, solutions, justifications and expected results in order to win the business;
- Responsibility for overall client satisfaction, retention and growth for assigned accounts;
- Collaborate with other Whispir teams for ongoing retention and growth strategy for assigned accounts;
- Oversee the implementation handover of the proposed solution in conjunction with other Whispir teams;
- Coordinate and lead deal activities from all business units of Whispir;
- Mentor and coach more junior sales team members;
- Build and maintain effective executive relationships in strategic channel partners;
- Ensure consistent application of deal registration to avoid or resolve any channel contention;
- Identify and develop opportunities within partners for their ‘own-use’;
- Keep Whispir stakeholders regularly informed of status, progress and issues of the various sales initiatives and ensure timely, accurate Salesforce updates;
- Represent Whispir at Channel and industry events.
- Minimum 10 years’ enterprise sales experience, preferably within the enterprise software or x-as-a-service industry;
- Experience and professional network within strategic channels;
- Strong business and sales acumen – the ability to critically analyse and qualify customer and partner business and develop bespoke solutions and strategies;
- Demonstrable track record of closing new business solutions and achieving sales plan;
- Demonstrable track record of pipeline generation and management;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Sound stakeholder engagement competencies that operate at all stakeholder levels;
- Exceptional relationship management skills with customer/partner service at the core;
- Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals;
- Familiar with Solution Selling methodology and uncovering customer’s business issues;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively;
- Passionate and results driven;
- Tertiary qualified or equivalent;
Why We Think You Will Love Working at Whispir:
- Totally flexible working hours because you know how to get the most out of your day
- Birthday paid leave
- Volunteer and engage with community paid leave
- Tab at a local cafe (in the lobby)
- Ongoing monthly WFH allowance
- Women of Whispir program to connect senior female leaders with women across the company to promote connection, networking and mentoring opportunities
Whispir is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180: Whispir Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer
We still want to hear from you, even if you don’t meet all of the above requirements. If you’re ready to change the way our world communicates, Apply Now!