Sendle continues to grow into new markets, launching new products that help our customers manage the logistics side of their businesses. As we do, we support an increasing number of partners who rely on Sendle to support their users. Our partners range from multinationals to first time startups, from marketplaces to open source plugins, and each brings new solutions and challenges.
We’re looking for a Technical Integration Manager to join our team to support our existing partner integrations, and to help us launch new partners and features. This role is equal parts technical and relationship building, it’s a great opportunity for an engineer looking to learn more about business, partner integration design, and the eCommerce industry.
What you’ll do
- Manage relationships with partner technology teams. Establish processes and cadence for changes, and work with partners to improve service reliability, performance and features. You’ll be Sendle’s point of contact for all partner related technical issues.
- Work closely with our Partnership, Support and Engineering teams to help users build, launch and scale new integrations using the Sendle API.
- Work in a cross-functional role building innovative products that solve customer pain points. You will work closely with our Product and
- Network teams to ensure that products resonate with our partner customers, and deliver a quality service.
- Help maintain our public API documentation and guides, and provide users with clear, comprehensive technical advice. You’ll fully understand the integration from both the operational and technical perspective, and be able to explain it to technical and non-technical teams.
- Help our team to understand and track how different partners integrate with Sendle. You will understand Sendle’s role in the market, and how different partners solve customer needs. You will bring real world technical feedback to our cross-functional teams.
- Participate in our incident response process, helping to make sure that we provide clear, understandable and timely updates to users.
- Work with Engineering and Partnership teams to onboard and quality test new integrations, testing both technical correctness and user experience.
- Help identify, scope, and prototype new types of integration, making Sendle available for new platforms and markets.
What you’ll need
- Great communication skills. You can explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences. You can put together clear explanations and diagrams which inform your audience, without overwhelming them.
- You have an engineering background and have written production code for a mid to large codebase. Experience in integration with 3rd party systems and APIs is a plus. You have a good understanding of HTTP and REST APIs, and are confident working with JSON, CSV and similar technologies.
- Experience in cross functional teams or as the technical specialist within a team.
- The ability to manage and prioritise new and recurring work across multiple partners in multiple time zones.
- An eye for spotting repetitive tasks and recurring feedback, and have ideas about how these can be improved or automated.
What we're offering
- Remote work flexibility (budget for home office)
- A chance to do the best work of your career with a collaborative/creative/supportive team
- A generous personal development budget
- You are able to create your own work environment, connecting to a remote team from anywhere in Australia / New Zealand.
- Options through participation in Sendle’s ESOP
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Legally, we need you to know this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us you know this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.