Join one of 2020's top Australian startups, and be part of a team that's changing the way people think about their financial future.
We're reimagining work and money through leading HR software for employers, and advanced financial and superannuation products to help employees retire with more.
As a Product Manager, Growth you will be responsible for managing the growth strategy for Flare’s Financial Products. This includes data gathering and analysis, planning, execution and analysis of growth initiatives, helping to define the product vision, and working closely with engineering, marketing and partner teams.
- You love growth and are eager to find ways for more people to experience your products
- A bias for informed action, a strong track record of leading new initiatives both independently and with a team, and a solid understanding and appreciation of data
- Can pull off the delicate balancing act of prioritizing competing opportunities
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills that translates across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment and successfully work with a diverse range of teams including engineering, UX, marketing, legal and sales
- Lead and deliver growth initiatives for the Financial Products team at Flare
- Develop, define and manage a roadmap and backlog by conducting user research and engaging with stakeholders
- Engage with product managers and marketers across Flare to ensure priorities are aligned
- Drive growth through the entire development cycle in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Leveraging both quantitative and qualitative feedback to test hypothesis, accelerate product learning, and find solutions that users find valuable
It's excellent, but not required, if you have
- Product management experience in a high growth software product organisation or a history of working with design and development to produce a great customer experience.
We're Flare, a wealth technology company on a mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life. We combine our best-in-class HR, payroll and employee engagement platform, Flare HR, with advanced financial and superannuation products designed to help Australians plan for a secure future. We're a rapidly growing, diverse team of 60+ based out of Barangaroo, Sydney, and we've raised over $21m in funding from investors including Point72, Bridge lane, Tank Stream and Reinventure.