- Flexible work days and hours
- $240 for a 9am - 5pm day
- The opportunity to learn more about wine and the tourism industry
- A stimulating role where no two days are ever the same
- Scenic views of the Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula, Macedon Ranges and Bellarine Peninsula
Our customer experience is very important to us. We are looking for drivers who can also act as friendly, patient and fun guides for our customers, on their personalised wine tours throughout Victoria.
About the Positions:
- This is a great job for someone passionate about wine and customer service
- Full days on weekends and weekdays (must be available on Saturdays)
- Most customers will require pick up from Melbourne
- We will provide an itinerary to follow so you will always know where to go
- We organised vehicle hire (bus pick up is at the start of each day, petrol is reimbursed each Tuesday)
- Group sizes vary from 2 to 11 people
Ideally, you will have worked in a similar role, but can also have a background in customer service, retail, events or hospitality. We strongly encourage those looking for new experiences and a great attitude to apply.
The Perfect Candidate Will Have:
- A friendly, fun and patient personality
- Customer service experience
- Current drivers accreditation
- Knowledge of wine and the Yarra Valley is desirable
- Your own car that is suitable for tours will be an advantage but not essential
To apply for this role please send a detailed cover letter and resume to Sander in our recruitment office. Be sure to include why you are perfect for the role and your relevant experience, outline your availability and your home suburb.
Please note only applicants with a cover letter and drivers accreditation will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!